- 3D Design -
(no spam!!!)@(no spam!!!)
gmail . com
PROFILE: 3D MODELER - DIGITAL SCULPTOR
* High polygon modeler and designer in the toy industry for 4 years. Former art technician and animation assistant from the 2D era of video games.
* Cited as “[one] of the best in the industry” by ToyFare Magazine (#94, June 2005); “…requiring a more precise, manufactured look…Wilkinson [uses] high-tech software to create weapons, vehicles, and playsets…[what other leading professionals] do the ‘old-fashioned way’ with blades, rulers and drills.”
* “Bryan's willingness to take on all of our crazy challenges with professionalism and a sense of humor has made him invaluable. I have come to depend on his ability to get things done quickly and accurately with a passion and concern for the products that matches ours.” - Kim Mattison, former Director of Product Development, Palisades Toys.
Palisades Toys (2002 - 2005)
3D modeled the following production-ready designs:
3D Artist & Project Consultant
* Full digital sculpt of the Transformers “Quintesson” character for Palisades' line of licensed “Mini-Statues”.
* Figure designs and accessories for the Die Hard PALz series of movie-based collectible block figures.
* Accessories for the Adult Swim toyline based on four series from Cartoon Network: Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Sealab 2021, Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law, and The Brak Show. “The accessories are the best part.” - About.Com
* Playsets and accessories, along with some smaller character figures, for the top-selling Invader Zim toyline based on the cult hit Nickelodeon cartoon series, plus additional exclusive designs for popular retailer Hot Topic. “Our Pick : A+” - SciFi.Com
* Accessories for the Interchangeable World of the Micronauts, as well as pre-visualization models and color design on all the toys.
“I've never worked with anyone that is as enthusiastic about getting his teeth sunk into a new project, and once he digs them in there is no slowing down until the project is done.” - Ken Lilly, former Vice President and Head of Product Development, Palisades Toys.
Trained in SoftImage XSI, 3D Studio Max, and Lightwave 3D
download sample Softimage XSI movie (right-click and save as)